Thursday 4 July 2013

No Buy July.

Day four: I'm struggling. I have to buy a birthday present tomorrow. I will be surrounded when I buy it. It's inescapable. 

Greetings humans! A short post today. Firstly, my apologies for such a long absence. Secondly, I haven't bought any stationery at all this month and it's unnerving. 

I thought I'd partake in a "no buy July" for stationery, since I realised that I have far too much and I can go a month without buying any - I would be incredibly shocked if I ran out (especially of pens - I own around 260 I believe?). Also, my birthday is at the beginning of next month, and my parents and I are going to London for the day. With an Artbox, Muji and Paperchase store all in Covent Garden...well, it would be rude to say no, wouldn't it? So I'd best save some money up for them. 

I shall be keeping you up-to-date with my progress and struggles through such a difficult time. 

I'm also taking part in the #fflovephotoaday challenge on Instagram (hannahburley). So check that out if you are in such a way inclined!

No comments:

Post a Comment