Sunday 26 January 2014

*Using* A Planner

Greetings humans!

This week has been incredibly busy for me, and I've utterly struggled. I've been forgetting things, doing things wrong and completing tasks I'd already completed. I'd definitely consider myself an organised person. So what's the issue?

I didn't look at my planner. Once. Why not? I was rushed off of my feet all the time, simply remembering homework and readings that were set and not once setting to-do lists and goals for the day. I went into the weekend with half of what I needed to do undone, and I'm entering the next week in a similar fashion. 

At the end of the day, one could have an all-singing, all-dancing, all-sticky-notes-and-Martha-Stewart-tabs-and-pretty-colour-coded planner, or one could have a pocket week-to-view diary from Poundland, but it's not going to work if you don't look at it

Boy, I've learnt a lot from this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment