Thursday 3 April 2014

Paperchase Paper Tape

Greetings humans!

Recently, I've had a bit of a splurge in terms of stationery/craft buying. I usually spend nothing for months and then splash out all in one go. In a recent event, I bought these sets of paper tapes from Paperchase (at full price):


At £8 each, I was initially shocked, but when I considered that washi tapes can sometimes retail at £2-3 for a single roll, I realised that it was good value for money. There are three different widths; my personal favourite is the narrowest, since I don't have any such tapes in my collection at the moment.


The next size up is somewhere around the 1.5 cm mark, which is probably the 'average' size for decorative tapes. There were four of these in each pack, which for the reason above was a wise choice on Paperchase's part.


I initially thought the largest size would be inconvenient and one which I would rarely use. However, it is just the right size to fit on the top edges of my Paperchase diary inserts (A5), making it a lot more useful. However, I must admit, it's a bit cumbersome trying to place the wider tapes as opposed to the thinner ones!


Overall, I'm very happy with my purchases from Paperchase. They do have a nautical-inspired set, but I should probably wait before buying even more tapes...

No comments:

Post a Comment