Sunday 22 June 2014

My Exam Season (Weeks #18-#25)

Greetings humans!

Well well well, what a break I've had from the internet. The last time I was writing one of these, my first exam was a couple of weeks away and the freedom of summer seemed like it would never, ever arrive. However, that day has now come, and I'm really looking forward to what I can do with this blog over the next few months.

My weeks have been full of revision, with my day being filled with these boxes (I did take a few breaks in this time slot, just to assure you that I am a human as opposed to a study-bot):


Nevertheless, I'm out on the other side! I think the exams went alright, but unfortunately it's hardly predictable so I'll just have to wait until results day.

Expect more of me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment