Monday 1 June 2015

A Trip to Newcastle - Some Stationery

Greetings humans!

Last week I went to Newcastle with some of my friends, and I thought I'd show you the (very exciting!) stationery purchases that I made. Who doesn't love being nosey, right?



I bought both these pastel Staedler Triplus fineliners and Pilot Frixion erasable pens from Ryman. The fineliners were on offer for £2.99 and the Frixions £4.99 (down from £10.99 - what a bargain!). I love writing my notes in fineliners, and I always use erasable pens in my Filofax - especially at uni, plans tend to change more often than they stay the same!



I also went into John Lewis (JOHN LEWIS! I love that place), and was of course immediately drawn to their stationery section. After staring lovingly at the Filofaxes for a good couple of minutes, I had a look at the ranges they stocked. One of my favourites is Happy Jackson (I already have this pencil case from them) and these bright sticky notes are a brilliant addition to my collection.



I also bought a set of 3 MT slim deco tapes. I like the more pastel hue of this set, and the fact that the pattern alternates on each roll (as opposed to it being the same design the whole time). Apologies for the glare in the photo - I can't bear to take them out of their packaging yet!

And that's all until next time, folks!

1 comment:

  1. I love the post-it notes and the 'Im so freaking organised' book! I never go into John Lewis but I need to now! Especially because I need to stock up for uni in September!

    Emma xx || emmalsrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete