Saturday 28 September 2013

An Abundance of Organisers

Greetings, humans! 

Apologies for not posting in a while, but school happened. Anyhow, today I want to share with you what I use each of the organisers that I own for - I'm afraid I have acquired more within the past month (don't worry, I'm stopping now). 


From top to bottom:
Personal Apex (Filofax) - Blue/Grey
Personal Finsbury (Filofax) - Blue
Personal Swift (Filofax) - Sage Green
A5 Organiser (Paperchase) - Floral Repeat



I use the Personal Swift, purchased a couple of months ago, as my everyday Filofax (this post gives you some more detail on that). It has begun to show signs of wear along the edges, although these are only superficial and it has survived being carted around school with me every day; quite a feat!

My revision organiser is the Finsbury. The reason I keep revision separate from my main Filofax is that it stresses me out no end, and I don't want to be reminded of it every day when I have to make lists of menial tasks that must be done as opposed to, you know, preparing for the exams that will either put me in university or keep me out of it. (Also, it was part of the half-price Filofax sale online at WHSmith, which will probably be the death of the very little I have left in my bank account at the moment)

The newest addition to my collection is the Apex. I have moaned on Twitter before about how ugly I thought they were, but my perception of the line changed completely when I saw it in person at TKMaxx (a good place to look right about now if you want to get a Filofax on the cheap). There is a very slight misalignment on the top ring, but not drastic enough for me to take any action towards it. As a consequence, until I can get that sorted (I've been training it and so far, so good), I'll probably be using it as a storage binder for next year's diary refills and to-do lists/notepaper. 


Finally, here is my only A5 binder. I think it's rather new at Paperchase, with the only other A5 I've seen from there being a black leather one. This organiser is being used for Bible Study. Although I'm not religious (just ask one of my friends who laughed out loud when a senior member of staff asked me whether I wanted to be a vicar or not), I plan to study Theology at university, hopefully also learning New Testament Greek and possibly Ancient Hebrew. Thus, I figured it would be a good idea to study a little each day in order to build up my knowledge (in English first!) before embarking on an undergraduate degree. (Also, definitely an excellent excuse to buy another organiser, right?)

So, that's how I use the organisers I have at the moment. Will it change? Probably. Will I acquire any more within the near future? Hopefully not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment