Sunday 19 January 2014

Flashcard Fiasco!

Greetings humans!

Isn't alliteration fab? Anyway, today I want to share with you my flashcards folder. I bought it from WHSmith last year with the intention to use it as a revision tool (this didn't happen). However, this year it has one specific use for one specific lesson; in English Lit, we have to learn quotes from three texts off by heart, since it's a closed book exam. It doesn't sound that bad written down, but I'm seriously panicking.

The plan is as follows

  • Use the front of the flashcard to write the key quotes from a particular chapter/scene
  • Use the back of the flashcard to write a brief analysis/connect the quotes to the exam theme



I also plan to dedicate a flashcard to each main character and also a flashcard to each key theme...which works out at over 100 flashcards for a single subject. 

Sorry for this delayed post; it's been a busy week, but I'll catch up soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment