Sunday 5 January 2014

My Week #1

Greetings humans!

I've chosen to take part in paperlovestory's "My Week" posts, since this year has a lot lined up for me (last year of school, university, turning 18, the usual stuff).

I've decided to show you my Personal WO2P and my A5 WO2P - although they are very similar now, they will become more different as I start back at school again tomorrow.

In case you're new to my blog (in which case, "Hello!" *waves*), here is what I use each planner for:

  • My Personal binder comes with me at all times, and I have a MO2P, WO1P, WO2P and DPP diary in there (hence, not much day-to-day planning goes on in my WO2P. It's more for general daily themes, goals, something that doesn't fit in my DPP [yes, it's happened, and I've only been using them for four days]). 
  • My A5 binder stays at home and looks after any tasks than need to be worked on or completed at home. I use a separate binder for this since I do most of my work at school so I struggle to focus at home with the same binder (this one also holds blog planning, some extra-curricular reading and a revision plan for school).

In my Personal this week, I began with planning my days out with to-dos (since by DPP didn't begin until the first). I then wrote down some resolutions before planning what I was going to do with my planning for the rest of my week. I'm disappointed with how messy this week was, but I like the colour scheme.


In my A5, it's a lot neater. Here I also keep track of my blog posts in the WO2P*, and anything else that springs to mind. Come the new term, I will also be using this insert to plan when I'm revising what. I know it may seem like overkill to have two binders with similar/the same information, but I've been a lot more productive with this setup than I was before!

So, there's my first "My Week" of 2014. It's scary to think that at the end of Week #25 I'll have finished my A2 Exams...*panics and runs*


*(I don't keep that in anything that comes to school with me - when I'm stressed the last thing I want is "oooh you do a bloooooooog wow that's so sad/cool/...individual". Yes, I am in my final year of secondary education and yes, people will still pick up my Filofax and peruse it at their leisure)

No comments:

Post a Comment