Saturday 4 January 2014

Memo Pads

Greetings humans!

Today I want to share with you how I use memo pads in my Filofax. I absolutely love them because a) they free up space if I need it and b) they make what would be otherwise an aesthetically dull diary page more exciting. 

Their primary use is as a to-do list in between my WO2P diary. Generally speaking, I write my tasks down as goals rather than as actions - for instance, "finish x notes" or "x notes" instead of "write x notes". This way, I feel a little more accomplished when I tick off what I've done; since feeling accomplished = motivation for me, this is working in favour of my productivity levels.



Here is a selection of my memo pads. They range in price from £1 to about £2.50, although I certainly own some that are cheaper than that. 



And if I want to use them as sticky notes - tadah! I bought this removable adhesive dispenser from The Range for £1.99 last week and it's been incredibly useful and convenient so far. 


I hope you enjoyed this little insight into how I use paper! 


No comments:

Post a Comment