Saturday 22 February 2014

Prettifying My Daily Pages

Greetings humans!

I'm on a blog-roll today! (Read: I am procrastinating, out of panic, from writing several essays).

Since I've been using daily pages in my Filofax, I seem to have lost the art of the decoration which I loved to do. Recently, I've been trying prettify planner in the hope that some decoration will provide a motivation to actually use it. 


For instance, here I've put some MT Washi Tape on the day I'm heading back to school, and I've also been using some Rilakkuma sticky notes for important events (like my drivers' theory test, eek).

The primary issue is clutter. I use my daily pages for everything (to dos, notes, appointments, homework) and I sometimes can't justify a post-it flag taking up two lines for one task. Whether this means I have too many things to do or am just in a constant state of panic (the latter is likely) and therefore must keep all space clear for the things I may potentially need to do, I'm not 100% sure.

If anything, I need to use up some of my old pretty-crafty-bits in order to make room for/justify some new purchases...

No comments:

Post a Comment