Sunday 15 December 2013

Blog Post Planning


Greetings humans!

Today'll bring with it a quick post regarding how I plan my blog posts with my A5 Paperchase Organiser. If you've been reading my blog since it began, you'll be aware that the frequency with which I post is unreliable to say the least. As a consequence, I have created these inserts to help me plan when I'm going to post (the aim is twice a week), and especially with 2014 coming up and my plan to join in with the lovely Angela-from-paperlovestory.com's "My Week", I know I need to be as organised as ever. 

There are two of these to an A4 page, so when scaled down to A5 and printed double sided, I can get eight of these on one sheet of A4 paper.
The page is fairly self-explanatory. Blog post planning has its own sub-section in the Planner tab of my A5, and I also use Paperchase's monthly pages (well, for 2014 anyway) to schedule my posts, since this is an easy and visual way to make sure I'm staying on track.

(Apologies for the shoddy editing - the natural light is poor at the moment and I'm trying desperately to cover that up)
So, that's how I'm organising my blog posts now. Hopefully they'll be a bit more regular...(she says, posting on a Sunday when she meant to post on a Saturday)

No comments:

Post a Comment