Saturday 7 December 2013

Double trouble!

Greetings humans!

Today I want to share a little set-up change with you. There's a bigger one coming in the new year, but for now...



I'm using a satellite and home binder. My A5 from Paperchase wasn't getting much love, and my productivity levels were slipping as it is, so I thought I'd use it for things I need to get done at home. This is something I've found difficult recently, since I stay at school to do homework so I'm not used to working at home so much. I've been using this setup for a week and it's actually going quite well - they're not 100% synced, but I've got a lot more done, and that can't be a bad thing! Another positive with this set-up is that I've managed to clear out my Personal, meaning that it's not as heavy or difficult to close. Result! Now I keep my blog planning, wish lists and other information in my A5, which also has the advantage of nobody secretly snooping at it whilst I'm at school (yes, yes, it still happens).

As I mentioned, I've done some blog post planning. But more on that later!


No comments:

Post a Comment