Sunday 2 February 2014

My Week #5

Greetings humans!

This week I did another "oh-let's-not-look-at-my-Filofax", which means I got nothing done and had a lot to do this weekend. I've finished most of my work now, with a couple of essays to proofread, so I thought I'd take a break.

The week itself, although busy, wasn't particularly eventful. I went to see the NT Live broadcast of Coriolanus at my local cinema on Thursday, which was absolutely brilliant. Unfortunately I can't see any more Shakespeares on their website, although I did find out this week (slow, I know) that Benedict Cumberbatch will be playing Hamlet sometime this autumn in London. I was dancing for the rest of the day (Hamlet. Hamlet. HAMLET.)

Since I barely used my planner this week, especially my A5 at home, I've used each day to house to-do lists for separate subjects this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment