Sunday 16 February 2014

My Week #7

Greetings humans!

Sorry for the lateness of this post, but yesterday was jam-packed full of revision for me and by the end of it I was too tired to articulate simple sentences in real life, let alone write a blog post!

Anyway, here's my week:


It looks so blank because it's been so busy! I've had the school play, various volunteering meetings to attend and the consequences of the teachers' "oh it's half term, you'll have plenty of time to do ALL OF THIS HOMEWORK I'LL SET YOU" attitude (which is to be honest only irritating since I can't get as much revision done as I'd like). On Friday I went to Nando's with some of my fellow single friends to celebrate Valentine's day with chicken, which could never be a bad thing.

I hope you had a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment